Make Readings Social - Webinar
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes?
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 12:00 pm until Wednesday 22 May 2019 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Mark Derbyshire and Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
Would you like to transform your lecture slides or key text into a social space where students can interact, ask and answer questions, make group notes, vote and discuss concepts?
Join this webinar to explore new ways to enable you to socially engage your students in texts - using the tool Perusall.
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Senselab Seminar #2 @LAI: Sensing Animal Sociality
28th Aug 2019 2:00pm
- Aphasia CRE - Seminar Series 2
28th Aug 2019 3:00pm
- Psychology colloquium - 'Me without the mask': The role of 'authenticity' in former heavy drinkers' negotiations of early sobriety
29th Aug 2019 4:00pm
- Developing Research Collaborations with Chinese Researchers and Research Institutions: The Case of STEM Education
29th Aug 2019 2:30pm
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning (Bendigo)
30th Aug 2019 9:30am