Make Readings Social - Webinar
Do you struggle to engage students with readings and lecture notes?
- Wednesday 22 May 2019 12:00 pm until Wednesday 22 May 2019 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Mark Derbyshire and Dan Laurence
- Type of Event:
Would you like to transform your lecture slides or key text into a social space where students can interact, ask and answer questions, make group notes, vote and discuss concepts?
Join this webinar to explore new ways to enable you to socially engage your students in texts - using the tool Perusall.
La Trobe University, Bundoora
Other events by type
- Gender and sport
20th Jun 2019 12:30pm
- Living positive in Queensland through the eyes people living long term and those recently diagnosed with HIV
26th Jun 2019 12:00pm
- Promoting men's mental and physical health in early fatherhood
3rd Jul 2019 12:30pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre July 2019 Seminar
10th Jul 2019 3:00pm
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning (Bendigo)
23rd Jul 2019 9:30am