LMS Gradebook Setup
Come along and get your Gradebook sorted out!
- Tuesday 12 October 2021 01:00 pm until Tuesday 12 October 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones
- Type of Event:
This short workshop will take you through the process of setting up your LMS Gradebook. The Gradebook provides students with an organised, familiar, consistent and up-to-date report on how they are progressing in their assessments during the teaching period. Setting up your Gradebook correctly from the start will help you organise, update and communicate marks to your students, allowing you more time to focus on providing feedback and waste less of your time on collating and calculating totals, communicating grades to students, or preparing marks for transfer to SIS.
By joining this session you will learn:
- Intro to Gradebook
- Setting up an example (simplifying set-up)
- Some common workflows
- Tips and tricks
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Caring for women in labour
3rd Nov 2021 12:30pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm