LMS Gradebook Setup
Come along and get your Gradebook sorted out!
- Wednesday 19 May 2021 02:00 pm until Wednesday 19 May 2021 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones & Debbie Hall
- Type of Event:
This short workshop will take you through the process of setting up your LMS Gradebook. The Gradebook provides students with an organised, familiar, consistent and up-to-date report on how they are progressing in their assessments during the teaching period. Setting up your Gradebook correctly from the start will help you organise, update and communicate marks to your students, allowing you more time to focus on providing feedback and waste less of your time on collating and calculating totals, communicating grades to students, or preparing marks for transfer to SIS.
By joining this session you will learn:
- Intro to Gradebook
- Setting up an example (simplifying set-up)
- Some common workflows
- Tips and tricks
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Bystander Action Training: Students - Cancelled
28th Jul 2021 10:00am
- Psychology seminar - Mental wellbeing and resilience: From neuroscience to clinical translation
29th Jul 2021 4:00pm
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am