LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
Learn how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning.
- Monday 02 August 2021 11:00 am until Monday 02 August 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones & Kenneth Neven
- Type of Event:
This workshop will look at how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning, including both online and on-campus students.
In this session we will cover:
- How you might use the LMS as a place to organise and support learning for mixed cohorts
- Setting up and planning for synchronous sessions, and how best to configure and organise Zoom sessions from the LMS and Zoom
- Some options for shared and collaborative spaces
- Options you might consider for encouraging interaction in mixed-mode sites
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm
- Shame, Trauma and Family Relationships
4th Nov 2021 9:30am