LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
Learn how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning.
- Thursday 08 July 2021 02:30 pm until Thursday 08 July 2021 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones & Kenneth Neven
- Type of Event:
This workshop will look at how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning, including both online and on-campus students.
In this session we will cover:
- How you might use the LMS as a place to organise and support learning for mixed cohorts
- Setting up and planning for synchronous sessions, and how best to configure and organise Zoom sessions from the LMS and Zoom
- Some options for shared and collaborative spaces
- Options you might consider for encouraging interaction in mixed-mode sites
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.