LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
Learn how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning.
- Thursday 18 February 2021 12:00 pm until Thursday 18 February 2021 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones & Kenneth Neven
- Type of Event:
This workshop will look at how the LMS and associated educational technologies can scaffold and support mixed-mode learning, including both online and on-campus students.
In this session we will cover:
- How you might use the LMS as a place to organise and support learning for mixed cohorts
- Setting up and planning for synchronous sessions, and how best to configure and organise Zoom sessions from the LMS and Zoom
- Some options for shared and collaborative spaces
- Options you might consider for encouraging interaction in mixed-mode sites
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
19th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Transition Pedagogy
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
21st Apr 2021 11:00am
- China's Grand Strategy and Australia's Future in the New Global Order
22nd Apr 2021 1:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
23rd Apr 2021 10:45am