Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
What’s worse, having sphenopalatine ganglioneuralgia or an ice-cream headache? Trick question, they’re the same! Join us to learn more about the secret language of medicine.
- Monday 17 August 2020 05:30 pm until Monday 17 August 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Natasha Prasad (Health Information Management)
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There is a plethora of medical terminology in the health industry, but what does it all mean?
In this webinar we’ll help you navigate the world of medical terminology and talk you through some practical uses of clinical coding, health data analytics, digital health and informatics.
Further your knowledge with La Trobe. Study these and other topics as part of our double degree, Bachelor of Health Sciences (Medical Classification)/Bachelor of Health Information Management.
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study
17th Dec 2020 5:30pm