Online event: Law - coronial investigations, the law and death Webinar
Ever wondered how a coronial inquest works and what role they play in our justice system? In this webinar you’ll hear about the important role of the coroner during a death investigation and how La Trobe Law School can help you achieve your future goals as a legal professional.
- Wednesday 08 July 2020 05:00 pm until Wednesday 08 July 2020 06:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Marc Trabsky
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Gain a better understanding of the justice system and the role on coronial inquests in this webinar. Get a taste of what you’ll learn in our Bachelor of Laws degree that provides a practical, skills-based and social-justice oriented approach to legal education.
Whether you’re interested in a career change, upskilling or returning to study Dr. Marc Trabsky will be happy to answer your questions about how La Trobe Law School can help you achieve your future goals as a legal professional.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- Online Event: Overseas University E-Fair
14th Aug 2020 5:00pm
- Online Event: EIC Australia 2nd Online Education Fair
15th Aug 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Learning the secret language of medicine Webinar
17th Aug 2020 5:30pm
- Online Event: Master of Digital Health webinar
18th Aug 2020 6:00pm
- Online Event: AIDE Education Uni Open Day
19th Aug 2020 10:00am