Launch: W3 Framework Guide and website
Join us for the launch of the new W3 Framework Guide, a system for programs and organisations to measure the impact of peer-led public health initatives, and accompanying website.
- Tuesday 28 June 2022 01:00 pm until Tuesday 28 June 2022 02:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Petrina Hilton
- Presented by:
- A/Prof Graham Brown (Research and Evaluation Director at the Centre for Social Impact at the University of NSW, Adjunct Associate Professor at the ARCSHS, and lead investigator on the W3 Project), Petrina Hilton (W3 Project Research Officer at ARCSHS)
- Type of Event:
- Forum/symposium; Launch; Public Lecture; Seminar/Workshop/Training
Without meaningful input from peers, public health responses fail to meet the needs of our most marginalised and vulnerable communities. Despite this, peer-led organisations and programs often find it hard to measure and show the full impact and value of their work.
Since 2013, The W3 Project has been collaborating with peer and community organisations to improve our understanding of the role and impact of peer-led responses within Australia’s public health response to HIV and hepatitis C. We developed the W3 Framework, which can help peer responses better understand, evaluate, and improve their work.
The newly published W3 Framework website and guides showcase everything we’ve learned during almost 10 years of research – including providing guidance and tools to help peer-led organisations and programs evaluate their own work more effectively.
Join us as we launch the website and the guide, with guest speakers from some of our partner organisations sharing their own thoughts about the experiences collaborating in this research, how using the W3 Framework has helped them in their own work, and how they think the W3 Framework will continue to help the peer-led blood-borne virus sector into the future.
A/Prof Graham Brown
Dr John Rule
This event will be live captioned, as well as being recorded and published with closed captions.
Online - Zoom Webinar
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Anthropocene Reading Group - Between Facticity and Normativity
4 Apr 2023 1:00 pm
- Papua New Guinea Midwifery Leadership Buddy Program
5 Apr 2023 12:30 pm
- LiDs Online Seminar Series
12 Apr 2023 3:00 pm
- The Assessment & Management of Running Injuries Symposium
14 Apr 2023 3:30 pm
- Anthropocene Reading Group - Spacetime Re(con)figurings: Naturalcultural Forces and Changing Topologies of Power
18 Apr 2023 1:00 pm