Launch: Private Lives 3
Private Lives 3 is the latest in a 14-year series of national surveys of the health and wellbeing of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender and queer Australians
- Friday 13 November 2020 02:00 pm until Friday 13 November 2020 03:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Anthony Lyons
- Type of Event:
- Current Student: Undergraduate; Current Student: Postgraduate; Community Event; Health/wellbeing/lifestyle; Launch; Public Lecture; Public
We are excited to invite you to the launch of the latest iteration of our flagship Private Lives research series, Private Lives 3.
Private Lives is a large national survey of the health and wellbeing of LGBTIQ people in Australia, and at the time of its inception in 2006, was the largest survey of its kind anywhere in the world. The last Private Lives survey appeared in 2012, and this new survey provides an up-to-date picture of the health and wellbeing of LGBTIQ people living in Australia today.
This research and the accompanying report has been supported by the Victorian Government Department of Health and Human Services and the Victorian Government Department of Premier and Cabinet, and was conducted by the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society (ARCSHS) at La Trobe University.
We will be joined by a range of speakers, including Victorian Minister for Health and Minister for Equality The Hon. Martin Foley, including a range of other speakers as well as a discussion panel of community leaders, on Friday November 13 from 2:00pm to 3:30pm.
Bookings are essential: please register your details on our Zoom webinar registration page.
The recording of the launch event is now available to watch on YouTube.
Online - Zoom Webinar
La Trobe University
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Regional migrants, refugees and CALD communities in the shadow of Covid-19
2nd Dec 2020 2:00pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm
- Artist led conversation: Facing Death Creatively
3rd Dec 2020 6:00pm