La Trobe's Fishburners Founders Hub Launch
Join us for the launch of the La Trobe community on the Fishburners Founders Hub platform
- Thursday 29 October 2020 12:00 pm until Thursday 29 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lauren Giusti - Program and Engagement Coordinator, La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Presented by:
- Professor John Dewar, Nicole O'Brien, Dr Megan Fisher
- Type of Event:
Join La Trobe Vice Chancellor, Professor John Dewar, at the launch of the La Trobe community on Fishburners Founders Hub
Are you a start-up founder or want to unleash your inner entrepreneur? Do you want to connect with people to support and encourage you to start or build a business?
La Trobe University is committed to developing and supporting innovation and entrepreneurship opportunities for our students, staff and the communities served by our campuses. Join us as we launch an exciting new partnership with Fishburners, Australia’s largest start-up, not-for-profit, community that supports start-ups and entrepreneurs by providing resources, education and mentoring within a connected group of like-minded people.
La Trobe’s Innovation & Entrepreneurship and Research & Innovation Precinct teams are offering the opportunity to join the Fishburners Founders Hub as a La Trobe community member. You’ll receive a complimentary 6 or 12-month membership giving access to exclusive live events, office hours and start-up perks. You’ll also connect with Fishburners online community of over 1000 members and 450 start-ups providing networks, inspiration and peer support to kick-start or accelerate your entrepreneurial journey.
Professor John Dewar - Vice-Chancellor, La Trobe University
Dr Megan Fisher - Pro Vice-Chancellor, Industry Engagement
Nicole O'Brien - CEO, Fishburners
...with presentations from current members of Fishburners Founders Hub.
Join the La Trobe community on the Fishburners Founders Hub
Other events by type
- Danica Chappell: PHOTO 2021
27th Jan 2021 10:00am
- Bendigo Campus Talk and Tours
12th Apr 2021 10:00am
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
14th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Getting to Zero: Alan Finkel and Tim Flannery
15th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
16th Apr 2021 10:45am