La Trobe Sport High Performance Seminar Series: Mental Health In/Post Isolation
Hear from Mary Spillane, Psychologist at the Australia Institute of Sport (AIS).
- Tuesday 21 July 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 21 July 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Pippa Temperley
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Sport
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture; Seminar/Workshop/Training; Sport
Mary will give a 30 minute presentation, at the conclusion of the presentation participants will have the opportunity to engage in a brief Q & A. Participants also have the option to submit questions upon registration.
La Trobe Sport asks that all participants enter the seminar on mute.
Other events by type
- Webinar: Breakfast at Noon - Emma Reid, CISCO Networking Academy
8th Dec 2020 12:00pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
9th Dec 2020 3:00pm
- PhD Pre-Submission Progress review talk
9th Dec 2020 12:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- 2020 Annual Agnes Heller Sociology Lecture - How Memory Survives: Descendants of Auschwitz survivors and the progenic tattoo
17th Dec 2020 6:30pm