La Trobe Accelerator Program Informational Forum - CBD
Come along to find out how you can launch your start up!
- Wednesday 18 July 2018 05:30 pm until Wednesday 18 July 2018 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lauren Giusti
L.Giusti@latrobe.edu.au; 03 9479 3189
- Presented by:
- La Trobe Accelerator Program
- Type of Event:
Have a great idea? Want to launch your start-up? Think your start-up is ready to progress but don’t know how?
Then you must find out more about how the La Trobe Accelerator Program can help you succeed.
If you are interested in being a part of the La Trobe Accelerator Program (LTAP) please join us at the upcoming Informational Forum near you, which will cover all the details you need to know to be a part of this amazing program.
The Informational Forum will be presented by the La Trobe Accelerator Program as well as a LTAP alumni from your region and a current LTAP mentor.
Information will be provided on the following:
- all elements about the program: how the program runs regionally, the structure of the program, details about the $20k equity-free seed funding and more!
- successful start-up teams expectations
- the selection criteria: elements your start-up must have to apply
- the application and selection process: the best way to apply and the next stages once application is processed
- hear from a LTAP alumni about their experience going through the program.
The Informational Forum will conclude with a question and answer session and a chance for you to network with successful LTAP alumni, mentor and staff. Even if you would just like to know more about the Accelerator Program we still highly recommend you attend.
The Informational Forum will take place in Room 3.08 Teaching Room 6, Level 3 at the La Trobe University City campus from 5:45pm-7:30pm, registrations open at 5:30pm. Light refreshments will be provided.
Applications for the program are open and close on 30th July at 11:59 AEST. Find out more on the Accelerator website.
Room 3.08, Level 3, Teaching 6
La Trobe University City Campus
Other events by type
- Film Screening: The Mulka Project
29th May 2018
- Accelerator Program Informational Forum - Mildura
27th Jun 2018 5:30pm
- Exhibiting Culture New Histories
2nd Jul 2018
- Accelerator Program Informational Forum - Shepparton
3rd Jul 2018 5:30pm
- ARCSHS Seminar: Middle-aged same-sex attracted women and the social practice of drinking
4th Jul 2018 1:00pm