Online event: Keep moving! The importance of exercise in lockdown Webinar
We all know our physical health is important, but how much does exercise impact our sleep, productivity and overall health?
- Thursday 27 August 2020 05:30 pm until Thursday 27 August 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Jayden Hunter
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Even before the COVID-19 lockdown and restrictions, only 15% of Australian adults met the minimum recommended amount of weekly aerobic and resistance exercise. Now with gyms closed and sporting competitions halted, the importance of creating an exercise routine is more important than ever.
In this webinar, Dr Jayden Hunter will talk you though his research on activity levels during COVID-19 and what it means for your overall health – as well as the barriers you may be experiencing in reaching that recommended exercise.
If you’re passionate about a career in sport, exercise, health or rehabilitation, you can study these and more in our Bachelor of Sport and Exercise Science at the Melbourne Campus or Bachelor of Exercise Science at the Bendigo Campus.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm