Judith Lumley Centre seminar
In this Judith Lumley Centre seminar, Associate Professor Brigid Jordan will present on The Early Years Education Program: Changing the trajectories of Australia's most vulnerable children.
- Wednesday 01 September 2021 12:30 pm until Wednesday 01 September 2021 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr Stacey Hokke
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Brigid Jordan (University of Melbourne)
- Type of Event:
- Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
Join us to hear Associate Professor Brigid Jordan (University of Melbourne) present on The Early Years Education Program, which supports young children facing family stress and social disadvantage.
Associate Professor Brigid Jordan is a social worker and infant mental health clinician and researcher who worked at the Royal Children's Hospital for 35 years, most recently as the Associate Professor of Paediatric Social Work. Associate Professor Jordan's research explores the relationship between early-life stress and the health and mental health of infants and young children and their families.
The Judith Lumley Centre lunchtime seminar series showcases the work of national and international academics/researchers They are free and open to all, and delivered in accessible language.
The seminar will be presented on Zoom via this link.
Other events by type
- The Tragedy of Afghanistan: What Can We Do Now?
22nd Sep 2021 5:00pm
- LMS Gradebook Setup
23rd Sep 2021 1:00pm
- 'India in Focus' - Sport for Development: Opportunities and Challenges
23rd Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Making Readings Social
28th Sep 2021 1:00pm
- The Shortest History of China
28th Sep 2021 5:00pm