Judith Lumley Centre seminar
In this Judith Lumley Centre seminar, Associate Professor Brigid Jordan will present on The Early Years Education Program: Changing the trajectories of Australia's most vulnerable children.
- Wednesday 01 September 2021 12:30 pm until Wednesday 01 September 2021 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Dr Stacey Hokke
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Brigid Jordan (University of Melbourne)
- Type of Event:
- Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
Join us to hear Associate Professor Brigid Jordan (University of Melbourne) present on The Early Years Education Program, which supports young children facing family stress and social disadvantage.
Associate Professor Brigid Jordan is a social worker and infant mental health clinician and researcher who worked at the Royal Children's Hospital for 35 years, most recently as the Associate Professor of Paediatric Social Work. Associate Professor Jordan's research explores the relationship between early-life stress and the health and mental health of infants and young children and their families.
The Judith Lumley Centre lunchtime seminar series showcases the work of national and international academics/researchers They are free and open to all, and delivered in accessible language.
The seminar will be presented on Zoom via this link.
Other events by type
- Sleepwalk to war: the Australia-US alliance in Asia
30th Jun 2022 5:30pm
- Implementing culturally safe midwifery care for First Nations women
6th Jul 2022 12:30pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
13th Jul 2022 3:00pm
- Violet Vines Marshman Annual Oration
14th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- Introduction to Family Therapy
14th Jul 2022 9:30am