IVY: InVestigating an online communitY of support for emotional health in pregnancy
A Judith Lumley Centre lunchtime seminar with Laura Biggs
- Wednesday 01 August 2018 12:30 pm until Wednesday 01 August 2018 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Judith Lumley Centre
- Presented by:
- Laura Biggs
- Type of Event:
Laura Biggs is a midwife with a background in clinical practice, research and teaching. She works as a Research Officer at the Judith Lumley Centre, and a midwifery lecturer at Australian Catholic University. Laura recently submitted her PhD titled ‘I need help’ An exploration of the PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia National Helpline.
Laura is the project coordinator for IVY: InVestigating an online communitY of support for emotional health in pregnancy, a multidisciplinary collaboration between the Judith Lumley Centre, Melbourne University, and PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia. IVY is an evidence-based, moderated, online peer support App to reduce perinatal depression and anxiety in women at increased risk.
In this lunchtime seminar Laura will discuss the App co-design process, and the findings of the IVY pilot project completed in 2017-2018, funded by The Norman Beischer Medical Research Foundation.
George Singer Building, Room 335
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus, Plenty Rd, Bundoora VIC
Other events by type
- WORKSHOP: How to use LMS Reports to monitor student engagement
18th Mar 2019 12:00pm
- WORKSHOP: Setting up ECHO in your LMS site
20th Mar 2019 12:00pm
- Psychology colloquium - Eugenics, Psychology, and the Mind
21st Mar 2019 4:00pm
- WORKSHOP: Communicating with students via LMS Messaging
25th Mar 2019 12:00pm
- Hybrid Threats and the Asia-Pacific Region Symposium
25th Mar 2019 9:00am