IVY: InVestigating an online communitY of support for emotional health in pregnancy
A Judith Lumley Centre lunchtime seminar with Laura Biggs
- Wednesday 01 August 2018 12:30 pm until Wednesday 01 August 2018 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Judith Lumley Centre
- Presented by:
- Laura Biggs
- Type of Event:
Laura Biggs is a midwife with a background in clinical practice, research and teaching. She works as a Research Officer at the Judith Lumley Centre, and a midwifery lecturer at Australian Catholic University. Laura recently submitted her PhD titled ‘I need help’ An exploration of the PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia National Helpline.
Laura is the project coordinator for IVY: InVestigating an online communitY of support for emotional health in pregnancy, a multidisciplinary collaboration between the Judith Lumley Centre, Melbourne University, and PANDA - Perinatal Anxiety & Depression Australia. IVY is an evidence-based, moderated, online peer support App to reduce perinatal depression and anxiety in women at increased risk.
In this lunchtime seminar Laura will discuss the App co-design process, and the findings of the IVY pilot project completed in 2017-2018, funded by The Norman Beischer Medical Research Foundation.
George Singer Building, Room 335
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus, Plenty Rd, Bundoora VIC
Other events by type
- Public Health Seminar - The use of photography in the treatment of adults with depression: a new opportunity using art therapy
21st Aug 2019 1:00pm
- Aphasia CRE - Seminar Series 2
28th Aug 2019 3:00pm
- Senselab Seminar #2 @LAI: Sensing Animal Sociality
28th Aug 2019 2:00pm
- Developing Research Collaborations with Chinese Researchers and Research Institutions: The Case of STEM Education
29th Aug 2019 2:30pm
- Introduction to Teaching and Learning (Bendigo)
30th Aug 2019 9:30am