Online event: Introduction to Turnitin
You will learn how Turnitin helps students to improve their writing and how it helps you to assess student assignments.
- Wednesday 25 March 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 25 March 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Droo Prasad and Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
This workshop will introduce La Trobe's text-matching software, Turnitin. You will learn how Turnitin helps students to improve their writing and how it helps you to assess student assignments. You will learn about the key features of Turnitin, the process for adding it to your LMS site, and how to manage and grade assignments with Turnitin.
At the end of the session, you should have a clearer understanding of how to use Turnitin and know where to go for support.
Date And Time
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm