Introduction to Teaching and Learning (Bundoora)
This workshop is part of a blended induction program that offers newly appointed teaching staff an opportunity to become familiar with La Trobe University’s approach to teaching and learning.
- Thursday 25 July 2019 09:30 am until Thursday 25 July 2019 04:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Karin Moses
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
Developed as a two-day program in blended mode, it comprises a self-paced online module that introduces you to the key concepts that inform teaching at La Trobe, and a one-day face-to-face workshop which aims to link these concepts to practice. This is a hands-on, activity based workshop which encourages participants to exchange views and information about teaching and raise questions.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Public Health Seminar - The use of photography in the treatment of adults with depression: a new opportunity using art therapy
21st Aug 2019 1:00pm
- Psychology colloquium - Understanding and reducing the negative effects of "Mandatory Volunteerism"
22nd Aug 2019 4:00pm
- Aphasia CRE - Seminar Series 2
28th Aug 2019 3:00pm
- Senselab Seminar #2 @LAI: Sensing Animal Sociality
28th Aug 2019 2:00pm
- Developing Research Collaborations with Chinese Researchers and Research Institutions: The Case of STEM Education
29th Aug 2019 2:30pm