Introduction to H5P (ONLINE)
This workshop will introduce you to the H5P content creation tool within the LMS.
- Wednesday 10 June 2020 12:30 pm until Wednesday 10 June 2020 01:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones, Jude Geale & Kenneth Neven
- Type of Event:
An introduction to H5P interactive content tool
This workshop will introduce you to H5P Interactive Content Tool, which allows you to create and edit interactive content directly in the LMS. H5P content takes a number of different forms, and can add more interactivity to learning content, allowing for more opportunities for formative feedback for students, and useful insight to staff about engagement. In the workshop we will look at how to add H5P activities in the LMS, how you might employ them alongside existing content, and how you might reuse them and move activities between subjects. At the end of the session you will have created a couple of H5P activities yourself, including an interactive video.
A link to join the session and further information will be provided once your online registration has been completed and closer to the workshop date.
Date And Time
Online via Zoom.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm