Online event: International Business - innovation and international markets Webinar
Explore the controllable and uncontrollable elements of international business and how Australian companies expand in a turbulent world.
- Thursday 02 July 2020 12:00 pm until Thursday 02 July 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 528 762
- Presented by:
- Dr Andrew Gilmore and Dr Julio Tradenta, International Business
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
For many Australian companies, international business is key to their expansion. Learn about innovation - the most important element in the international growth of Australian businesses through real world examples.
This webinar will highlight elements of our Bachelor of International Business as well as the skills and knowledge you’ll gain as part of the La Trobe Business School.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 15 April 2021
15th Apr 2021 3:30pm