This workshop will explore internal moderation in the context of La Trobe University practice.
- Thursday 18 November 2021 11:00 am until Thursday 18 November 2021 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- David Scrimgeour
- Type of Event:
This workshop will explore internal moderation in the context of La Trobe University practice. Drawing on the literature, we will discuss the main purposes for internal moderation, the general process followed at La Trobe University, and identify a range of strategies to help you satisfy requirements while getting the most out of the process. You will have the opportunity to share approaches and lessons learnt with your peers and to be supported to validate and expand your knowledge of effective moderation practice.
The objectives of this session are:
- Identify the main purposes for internal moderation
- Outline the general process for conducting moderation at La Trobe and
- Identify a range of strategies for conducting effective moderation
Other events by type
- Clinical Supervision Training
11th May 2022
- Group Reflective Practice
19th May 2022 9:30am
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Indonesia's fight for a law against sexual violence - Seminar # 5
26th May 2022 2:00pm
- Are fathers the sleeping giants of maternity care?
1st Jun 2022 12:30pm
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Welfare-to-work Reform in Indonesia - Seminar # 6
2nd Jun 2022 2:00pm