Interactive learning through H5P
This online workshop will introduce you to H5P Interactive Content Tool!
- Thursday 11 February 2021 12:00 pm until Thursday 11 February 2021 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Jude Geale
- Type of Event:
This workshop will introduce you to H5P Interactive Content Tool, which allows you to create and edit interactive content directly in the LMS. H5P content takes a number of different forms, and adds interactivity to learning content, allowing for more opportunities for formative feedback for students, and useful insight to staff about engagement. In the workshop, we will look at how to add H5P activities in the LMS, how you might employ them alongside existing content, and how you might reuse them and move activities between subjects.
By the end of the session you will:
- Have gained an understanding of how H5P works
- Be familiar with its use in the LMS
- Have created a couple of H5P activities yourself, including an ‘interactive video'
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Introduction to Teaching at La Trobe
3rd Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Impact of pregnancy complications on breast milk, breastfeeding and infant outcomes
3rd Mar 2021 12:30pm
- Introduction to teaching at la trobe 2
4th Mar 2021 5:00pm