Innovate Health Conference 2022
You're invited to attending the upcoming Innovate Health Conference 2022
- Tuesday 26 July 2022 09:00 am until Wednesday 27 July 2022 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Lauren Giusti - Program and Engagement Coordinator, La Trobe Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- Presented by:
- Informa Connect
- Type of Event:
The Innovate Health Conference is returning to Melbourne at the Collins Square Event Centre this 26th and 27th July 2022!
This July don’t miss your opportunity to hear from 20+ industry leading speakers over two days. They will be exploring remote patient monitoring and the commercialisation of digital health innovations allowing for the home to become the centre of care. Hear from the perspectives of Clinical Program Directors, Innovators, Chief Innovation Officers, Director of Medical Services, Venture Capitalists, Health Industry Executives and other industry leading speakers.
Also featuring at Innovate Health this year is PitchFest. Proudly supported by AstraZeneca A.Catalyst Innovation Hub, Pitchfest is a dedicated and unique opportunity for innovators in the afternoon of Day 2 to pitch to a multidisciplinary panel of clinicians, investors, business leaders and mentors.
Early bird pricing ends 10th June. Book now to secure your spot!
Please use this code for 15% off: LTI&E@15
Collins Square Events Centre, Melbourne
Other events by type
- Sleepwalk to war: the Australia-US alliance in Asia
30th Jun 2022 5:30pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Research Seminar Series
13th Jul 2022 3:00pm
- Introduction to Family Therapy
14th Jul 2022 9:30am
- Violet Vines Marshman Annual Oration
14th Jul 2022 5:00pm
- Ideas & Society Program: Russia’s War on Ukraine
21st Jul 2022 5:00am