Online event: Information Session for Parents - Mildura
The next three months of your child’s life is going to be a giant step for their future and La Trobe is here to help. During this event we will guide you through the VTAC Change of Preference period, scholarships and pathway options. We will have a guest appearance from Daniel Robinson from Living at La Trobe to present information on accommodation options and a parent’s panel.
- Tuesday 20 October 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 20 October 2020 06:45 pm (Add to calendar)
- Ash Ryan - Marketing & Engagement Mildura
0417 323 470
- Presented by:
- Ash Ryan
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The session will include a panel of some local parents who will talk on their experiences with La Trobe, how they supported their children through the ATAR release and decision making on their education and you will have time to ask them questions.
In this information session we’ll cover how the change of preference period works and some VTAC important dates, scholarships and we’ll explain the pathway options for your children. You will learn the difference in terminology used, for example the minimum ATAR and the minimum selection rank.
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm