Online event: Information session for parents Webinar
Choosing a university is one of the biggest decisions your child will have made so far and they’ll need your support. We’ll guide you through the VTAC application process and the opportunities available like SEAS, scholarships, pathways and more.
- Tuesday 28 July 2020 05:30 pm until Tuesday 28 July 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Future Students Team
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
VTAC applications are opening soon which means your child will be turning to you for advice.
In this webinar we’ll demystify the university application process and explain options like SEAS, scholarships and pathways. You’ll learn about the difference between terminology, for example the minimum ATAR and minimum selection rank. Or how change of preference works and whether there are alternative options to their dream course.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 12 April 2021
12th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Nursing (Acute Care) webinar
13th Apr 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 13 April 2021
13th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
13th Apr 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 14 April 2021
14th Apr 2021 3:30pm