'Indonesia in Focus' - Welfare-to-work Reform in Indonesia - Seminar # 6
An initiative of La Trobe Asia
- Thursday 02 June 2022 02:00 pm until Thursday 02 June 2022 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Asia
- Presented by:
- Dr Phuc Nguyen
- Type of Event:
- Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
The sixth and final ‘Indonesia in Focus' event, an initiative of La Trobe Asia.
This seminar will be presented by Dr Phuc Nguyen - Senior Lecturer, La Trobe Business School, La Trobe University
This seminar will explore the effectiveness of the Kartu Prakerja (KPK) Program, and explore the complex intentions and values underpinning the government’s new approach to addressing Indonesia’s unemployment problem. It will also examine whether the program reaches the intended targets using evidence from both service providers and program participants.
The ‘Indonesia in Focus' seminar series will highlight Indonesia related research at La Trobe University from all disciplines, allowing conversation and analysis on specialised topics with academics and experts.
You can choose to join us for one, two or more seminars on Indonesia. Each seminar will have a 45 min presentation followed by 15 min Q&A.
Other events by type
- Clinical Supervision Training
11th May 2022
- Group Reflective Practice
19th May 2022 9:30am
- Introducing the Cosmic Person
24th May 2022 1:00pm
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Indonesia's fight for a law against sexual violence - Seminar # 5
26th May 2022 2:00pm
- Are fathers the sleeping giants of maternity care?
1st Jun 2022 12:30pm