'Indonesia in Focus' - Patient Safety and Quality of Care in Indonesian Hospitals - Seminar # 7
An initiative of La Trobe Asia
- Thursday 09 June 2022 02:00 pm until Thursday 09 June 2022 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Asia
- Presented by:
- Dr Inge Dhamanti
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture; Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
The seventh and final ‘Indonesia in Focus' event, an initiative of La Trobe Asia.
This seminar will be presented by Dr Inge Dhamanti, Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
Patient safety is a human right and the critical aspect of service quality that must be met. The government has made numerous efforts to improve patient safety, however there are many challenges in implementing patient safety in Indonesian hospitals. This seminar will examine incident reporting in Indonesian hospitals, and secondly analyse compliance in Indonesian hospitals with reporting national quality indicators before and during the pandemic.
The ‘Indonesia in Focus' seminar series will highlight Indonesia related research at La Trobe University from all disciplines, allowing conversation and analysis on specialised topics with academics and experts.
You can choose to join us for one, two or more seminars on Indonesia. Each seminar will have a 45 min presentation followed by 15 min Q&A.
Other events by type
- Clinical Supervision Training
11th May 2022
- Group Reflective Practice
19th May 2022 9:30am
- Introducing the Cosmic Person
24th May 2022 1:00pm
- 'Indonesia in Focus' - Indonesia's fight for a law against sexual violence - Seminar # 5
26th May 2022 2:00pm
- Are fathers the sleeping giants of maternity care?
1st Jun 2022 12:30pm