'Indonesia in Focus' - Patient Safety and Quality of Care in Indonesian Hospitals - Seminar # 7
An initiative of La Trobe Asia
- Thursday 09 June 2022 02:00 pm until Thursday 09 June 2022 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- La Trobe Asia
- Presented by:
- Dr Inge Dhamanti
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture; Seminar/Workshop/Training; Public
The seventh and final ‘Indonesia in Focus' event, an initiative of La Trobe Asia.
This seminar will be presented by Dr Inge Dhamanti, Adjunct Senior Lecturer, School of Psychology and Public Health, La Trobe University.
Patient safety is a human right and the critical aspect of service quality that must be met. The government has made numerous efforts to improve patient safety, however there are many challenges in implementing patient safety in Indonesian hospitals. This seminar will examine incident reporting in Indonesian hospitals, and secondly analyse compliance in Indonesian hospitals with reporting national quality indicators before and during the pandemic.
The ‘Indonesia in Focus' seminar series will highlight Indonesia related research at La Trobe University from all disciplines, allowing conversation and analysis on specialised topics with academics and experts.
You can choose to join us for one, two or more seminars on Indonesia. Each seminar will have a 45 min presentation followed by 15 min Q&A.
Other events by type
- Indigenous Language Rights and the Politics of Fear in Asia
4th Oct 2022 5:30pm
- Geologic Realism: On the Beach of Geologic Time
4th Oct 2022 1:00pm
- Cleopatra and Antony - Emperors of Rome live
4th Oct 2022 6:00pm
- Supporting parents to optimise children’s outcomes from brain injury
5th Oct 2022 1:00pm
- Performance and book launch: Scotty So and Chunxiao Qu
7th Oct 2022 5:30pm