Improving accessibility in your subject
This session will look at some things you can do to make your LMS space more accessible.
- Tuesday 09 March 2021 03:00 pm until Tuesday 09 March 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones
- Type of Event:
Like physical spaces, digital spaces can be more or less accessible; this session will look at some things you can do to make your LMS space more accessible, and explore some ways to remove barriers to participation and inclusion.
In this session you will :
- Learn about some of the easier things to do in your LMS site to improve accessibility
- Learn how to create more accessible multimedia and video
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Introduction to Teaching at La Trobe
3rd Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Impact of pregnancy complications on breast milk, breastfeeding and infant outcomes
3rd Mar 2021 12:30pm
- Introduction to teaching at la trobe 2
4th Mar 2021 5:00pm