Improving accessibility in your subject
This session will look at some things you can do to make your LMS space more accessible.
- Tuesday 09 March 2021 03:00 pm until Tuesday 09 March 2021 04:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Mungo Jones
- Type of Event:
Like physical spaces, digital spaces can be more or less accessible; this session will look at some things you can do to make your LMS space more accessible, and explore some ways to remove barriers to participation and inclusion.
In this session you will :
- Learn about some of the easier things to do in your LMS site to improve accessibility
- Learn how to create more accessible multimedia and video
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Spatio-temporal joint species distribution modeling – A community-level basis function approach
21st Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice (November)
3rd Nov 2021 1:00pm