IDP Mysore Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
The event is organised and managed by IDP Mysore. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Tuesday 23 February 2021 07:30 pm until Tuesday 23 February 2021 09:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Saurabh Nayar (Marketing & Conversions Officer - South Asia)
+91 97175 43580
- Presented by:
- IDP Mysore
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Tuesday the 23rd of February from 02:00 pm - 03:30 pm IST and 07:30 pm - 09:00 pm AEDT.
The event will attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students will be seeking guidance and counselling from representatives on institution strengths, course options and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
Other events by type
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Geebee Education Road Show - India - 26 January 2022
26th Jan 2022 4:30pm
- Albury-Wodonga Campus Experience Clever
25th Feb 2022 9:30am
- Finding Pride Program
16th Mar 2022 11:45pm