IDP Hyderabad - Somajiguda Staff Briefing Session - India - 14 December 2021
The event is organised and managed by LTU. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Tuesday 14 December 2021 04:00 pm until Tuesday 14 December 2021 05:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Piyush Wahi - Regional Manager - South Asia & Africa
firstname.lastname@example.org; +91 9873588145
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Tuesday the 14th of December from 10:30 am - 12:00 pm IST and 04:00 pm - 05:30 pm AEDT.
The event aims to attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
3rd Floor North Wing Challa Chambers, Kapadia Lane, Raj Bhavan Rd, Somajiguda, Hyderabad, Telangana 500082
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am