Online event: How to nail your next job interview Webinar
Interviews are a key opportunity to show your skills, suitability and experience, but how do you best present yourself? In this webinar, you’ll be guided through the common questions you’ll be confronted with in interviews and how best to answer them.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 04:00 pm until Wednesday 01 July 2020 05:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- Dr. Elise Lee and Dr. Alice Li
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
Interviews form a vital part of the employee selection process. It’s the employer’s opportunity to assess candidates’ skills, suitability, confidence, and behavioural characteristics. And where candidates get to build a connection with the employer and determine if it’s the right workplace for them.
The webinar will highlight components of our Bachelor of Business (Human Resources). Our academics will share their top tips for answering common interview questions to help you land your dream job.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 07 March 2021 - Lahore
7th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Career Shaper Jaipur Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
8th Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 09 March 2021 - Lahore
9th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- IDP Cambodia - Study in Australia & New Zealand Digital Expo
11th Mar 2021 1:00pm