Online event: How to feed the world in 2050 Webinar
With populations growing and pressure on global food production systems due to climate change, land degradation and encroaching cities, how will we manage to feed the world in the next 30 years?
- Tuesday 12 May 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 12 May 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 134 045
- Presented by:
- James Hunt
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
The global population is currently just under 8 billion and is projected to increase to 10 billion shortly after 2050. These extra mouths will need to be fed, and global food production systems are already under pressure from climate change, land degradation and encroaching cities. This webinar addresses the challenges that the human race will have in feeding itself over the next three decades from an Agricultural Science perspective.
Attend the webinar for your chance to win a $1000 techpack.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Returning to study
17th Dec 2020 5:30pm