How best to set up your LMS Gradebook
Various sessions | In this hands-on, fully online workshop you will be shown the most efficient way to set up an LMS gradebook.
- Wednesday 06 May 2020 11:00 am until Tuesday 19 May 2020 03:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Robin Bebbington & Andrew Swiney
- Type of Event:
In this hands-on, fully online workshop you will be shown the most efficient way to set up an LMS gradebook. At the end of the session you will have either corrected an existing gradebook or set up the gradebook for a future delivery instance. Please come prepared with your LMS subject already created and with the subject assessment details.
- Wednesday, 6 May, 11:00 am - 12:00pm
- Thursday, 14 May, 11:00 am - 12:00pm
- Tuesday, 19 May, 2:00pm - 3:00pm
A link to the zoom session will be sent to you upon registration via email. The link to the session will be included in your tickets.
La Trobe University Bundoora
Other events by type
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Efficiency and equity in maternal health care
2nd Dec 2020 12:30pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm