Honours and Masters theses zoom talks
You are welcome to attend the following Statistics and Stochastic colloquium (part of the Colloquium Series of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics) at La Trobe University.
- Friday 19 June 2020 10:00 am until Friday 19 June 2020 11:15 am (Add to calendar)
- Andriy Olenko
- Presented by:
- Honours and Masters theses students
- Type of Event:
10.00am Hui Liu. Enrichment Analysis Techniques in Lipidomics Studies.
10.15am Vibhooti Bhatnagar. a Comparison of AIC and Nested T-Tests for Nested Model Selection.
10.30am Navdeep Kaur. Is Corrected AIC Really Better Than AIC?
10.45am Satbir Kaur Bansal. Visualization of Variability of AIC.
11.00am Kyan Nguyen. Stability of Homogeneous Geodesics in Three-Dimensional Lie Groups
ZOOM LINK: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/98357628534
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Efficiency and equity in maternal health care
2nd Dec 2020 12:30pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm