Honours and Masters theses zoom talks
You are welcome to attend the following Statistics and Stochastic colloquium (part of the Colloquium Series of the Department of Mathematics and Statistics) at La Trobe University.
- Friday 19 June 2020 10:00 am until Friday 19 June 2020 11:15 am (Add to calendar)
- Andriy Olenko
- Presented by:
- Honours and Masters theses students
- Type of Event:
10.00am Hui Liu. Enrichment Analysis Techniques in Lipidomics Studies.
10.15am Vibhooti Bhatnagar. a Comparison of AIC and Nested T-Tests for Nested Model Selection.
10.30am Navdeep Kaur. Is Corrected AIC Really Better Than AIC?
10.45am Satbir Kaur Bansal. Visualization of Variability of AIC.
11.00am Kyan Nguyen. Stability of Homogeneous Geodesics in Three-Dimensional Lie Groups
ZOOM LINK: https://latrobe.zoom.us/j/98357628534
Other events by type
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- Introduction to Teaching at La Trobe
3rd Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Impact of pregnancy complications on breast milk, breastfeeding and infant outcomes
3rd Mar 2021 12:30pm
- Introduction to teaching at la trobe 2
4th Mar 2021 5:00pm