Holsworth Research Initiative Seminar Series: Professor Julie Redfern
The Holsworth Research Initiative invites you to join us for our 2022 Seminar Series featuring industry leaders from around the globe discussing exercise, physical activity and rehabilitation.
- Thursday 29 September 2022 11:00 am (Add to calendar)
- Dr Courtney Sullivan
- Presented by:
- Holsworth Research Initiative
- Type of Event:
Seminar Two: Reducing the burden of heart disease: Post-discharge secondary prevention
Presented by: Professor Julie Redfern
Professor Julie Redfern will present at the Holsworth Research Initiative Seminar Series on September 29th, 2022. This is particularly poignant given Professor Redfern's research focus on cardiac rehabilitation and the special occasion that is September 29, World Heart Day.
Join us at 11am to hear Professor Redfern, 2022 NSW Woman of Excellence, NHMRC Leadership Fellow and Professor of Public Health in the Faculty of Medicine & Health at the University of Sydney, present on reducing the burden of heart disease through the work she is currently undertaking as the principal investigator of Solve CHD, a 5-year NHMRC Synergy Grant.
Other events by type
- Supporting parents to optimise children’s outcomes from brain injury
5th Oct 2022 1:00pm
- Living with Disability Research Centre Seminar
12th Oct 2022 2:30pm
- Single Session Thinking in Practice
20th Oct 2022 1:00pm
- Social Change and Equity: Building Industry Partnerships
20th Oct 2022 10:00am
- Adolescent Family Violence: Systemic Interventions with Families
20th Oct 2022 9:30am