Master of Health Information Management Webinar
There is a pressing demand throughout the health sector for experts, discuss your pathway with our Course Coordinator.
- Monday 29 April 2019 06:00 pm until Monday 29 April 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kerin Robinson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There is a pressing and rapidly growing demand throughout the health sector for experts in all areas of health information management. This course combines theory with extensive hands-on experience in work environments across the health sector. You'll develop expertise in health classification, casemix systems, and activity-based performance management in health. You'll also learn about health informatics and e-health, and how to develop and manage health information systems, analyse health data, and conduct research using health information. You'll also receive management training so you can move straight into management positions.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our Bundoora Campus. The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe Bundoora Campus
Other events by type
- Turn your trade into a teaching career – Information webinar
18th Nov 2019 2:00pm
- Returning to Study
19th Nov 2019 4:00pm
- Joint Species Distribution Model with Imperfect Detection
21st Nov 2019 12:00pm
- Master of Business Administration Webinar
25th Nov 2019 6:00pm
- Master of Marketing and Master of Digital Marketing Communications Webinar
26th Nov 2019 6:00pm