Online event: Health and medical sciences – From Cells to Systems in Health and Disease
Humans have over 38 trillion cells, but what can we do when some don’t function correctly? Lean more about becoming a health professional.
- Monday 10 August 2020 05:30 pm until Monday 10 August 2020 06:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Caroline Taylor
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
As it’s estimated, the human body is made up of around 38 trillion cells. These fall into over 200 different cell types – each specialised to carry out a particular function.
In this webinar we’ll discuss real human case studies of what happens when our cells and processes don’t function properly, and what health experts do to solve these problems. Discover some of the things you could learn in a Bachelor of Health Sciences.
In the health and medical sciences major, you could study human structure (anatomy) and function (physiology) throughout your degree.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- Online Event: AMET SIRA September Expo 2020
18th Sep 2020 11:00am
- Virtual School Fair - Intelligent Partners
24th Sep 2020 9:00pm
- TC Global Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 6:30pm
- Geebee Education Multi City - Study in Australia Digital Expo
25th Sep 2020 8:30pm
- Online Event: TheRightU – Overseas University Virtual Fair 2020
26th Sep 2020 3:20pm