Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing webinar
Take the next step in your nursing career. La Trobe's Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing prepares you for a broad community approach to nursing children and families. Join this webinar to learn more about the course details, clinical practice hours and ask your questions in a live Q&A with the course coordinator.
- Monday 17 October 2022 06:00 pm until Monday 17 October 2022 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Catina Adams
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe's Graduate Diploma in Child, Family and Community Nursing prepares you for a broad community approach to nursing children and families, particularly those in the prenatal to school-entry stage of their life cycle.
Study community child health, including the nurturing care of mothers, children and families throughout the childbearing years. Explore the practice of nursing, midwifery research, Indigenous health, perinatal health and the care of families facing adversity. Graduate ready to apply an evidence-based approach to practice, communicate effectively, critically analyse and apply principles for optimal health outcomes.
Join this webinar to hear directly from the course coordinator about the course content, graduate outcomes, the application process and about life at La Trobe as a postgraduate student. Ask questions and have them answered directly by the Academic.
Other events by type
- Master of Business Administration webinar
8 Dec 2022 6:00 pm
- Change of Preference - Campus Tours & Support
12 Dec 2022
- Shepperton Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Bendigo Campus: Change of preferences – campus tours and support consultations
13 Dec 2022
- Change of preferences – support consultations
13 Dec 2022 10:00 am