Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society webinar
Our health and education systems urgently need professionals trained to protect and promote the sexual health of the public. La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society will help you meet that need. Tune into this webinar to hear about course content and career opportunities. Ask your questions in a live Q&A.
- Tuesday 23 March 2021 06:30 pm until Tuesday 23 March 2021 07:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Christopher Fisher
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society is the first of its kind in Australia and has been developed by the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society. By studying this course, you will develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society.
Drawing on the latest research on sex, sexuality and health, you'll develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society. Study online and discover how to create innovative programs and influence policies to improve the well-being of all communities.
This informative webinar will help you understand course content, delivery and career outcomes, whilst having all your questions answered directly the Academic teaching the program.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 06 March 2021 - Lahore
6th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Sun Education - Online International Education Expo 2021
6th Mar 2021 2:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 07 March 2021 - Lahore
7th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Career Shaper Jaipur Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
8th Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm