Online event: Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society Webinar
Our health and education systems urgently need professionals trained to protect and promote the sexual health of the public. La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society helps you meet that need. Join us to hear more about the course content and have your questions answered in a live Q&A.
- Monday 23 November 2020 06:00 pm until Monday 23 November 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Christopher Fisher
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society is the first of its kind in Australia and has been developed by the Australian Research Centre in Sex, Health and Society. By studying this course, you will develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society.
Drawing on the latest research on sex, sexuality and health, you'll develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society. Study online and discover how to create innovative programs and influence policies to improve the well-being of all communities.
This informative webinar will help you understand course content, delivery and career outcomes, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
La Trobe University, Melbourne Campus
Other events by type
- La Trobe Aspire Early Admissions: Applications 101
3rd Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 03 August 2021
3rd Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 04 August 2021
4th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 05 August 2021
5th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Master of Speech Pathology webinar
5th Aug 2021 6:00pm