Online event: Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society Webinar
Our health and education systems urgently need professionals trained to protect and promote the sexual health of the public. La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society will help you meet that need. Tune into this webinar to hear about course content and be given the opportunity to ask questions.
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Christopher Fisher
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society is the first of its kind in Australia. By studying this course, you will develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society.
The webinar will help you understand course content, delivery and career, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
This course can be studied from our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, City Campus
Other events by type
- IDP Vizag Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 6:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Sport Clubs 101
25th Feb 2021 1:00pm
- StudyCo (Bangladesh) Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
25th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm