Online event: Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society Webinar
Our health and education systems urgently need professionals trained to protect and promote the sexual health of the public. La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society will help you meet that need. Tune into this webinar to hear about course content and be given the opportunity to ask questions.
- Tuesday 23 June 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 23 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Associate Professor Christopher Fisher
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
La Trobe’s Graduate Certificate in Sex, Health and Society is the first of its kind in Australia. By studying this course, you will develop multi-disciplinary knowledge on human sexuality and its role in health and society.
The webinar will help you understand course content, delivery and career, whilst having all your questions answered directly by an Academic teaching the program.
This course can be studied from our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe University, City Campus
Other events by type
- Future Proof Your Career with La Trobe University – South Asia
5th Oct 2020 3:30pm
- Online event: Already have your Aspire offer? Find out about Aspire Second Chance
8th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Shepparton Health Webinar
8th Dec 2020 5:15pm
- AUG – GO! Further Studies Education Fair
11th Dec 2020 4:00pm
- Online event: Career practitioner advisory webinar
14th Dec 2020 9:30am