Online event: Graduate Certificate in Health Services Management Webinar
There has never been a better time to consider a career in health services management. Tune into our webinar to find out how you can gain the formal qualifications to begin a rewarding career in this industry.
- Tuesday 30 June 2020 06:00 pm until Tuesday 30 June 2020 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Zhanming Liang
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
This course is designed to introduce healthcare workers and managers to the formal study of health services management. It aims to provide you with key competencies in health services management and an understanding of health policy and management concepts.
You'll study the healthcare sector and the policy context within which managers work, while developing the key skills and knowledge for effective management. If you are a manager with experience in other industries and are planning a career change, this course could help you move into the healthcare sector.
Course coordinator Dr Zhanming Liang will help you understand course content, structure and career opportunities. Tune into this webinar to hear about subsidised fees through Commonwealth Supported Places and ask questions.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Expo - 07 March 2021 - Lahore
7th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 08 March 2021 - Lahore
8th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- Career Shaper Jaipur Staff Briefing and Student Interview Session
8th Mar 2021 4:30pm
- Study in Australia Expo - 09 March 2021 - Lahore
9th Mar 2021 5:00pm
- IDP Cambodia - Study in Australia & New Zealand Digital Expo
11th Mar 2021 1:00pm