Graduate Certificate in Health Data Integrity and Auditing Webinar
Tune in to hear from the Course Coordinator and have the opportunity to ask questions.
- Tuesday 26 November 2019 06:00 pm until Tuesday 26 November 2019 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- Dr Kerin Robinson
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
This one-year part-time program is designed to provide individuals from throughout the healthcare sector, who work with health data, with the practical knowledge and skills for managing, evaluating and auditing clinical and funding-related health data, data quality, and datasets.
Our webinar series is shot from the campus location each course is studied at. This course is studied at our City Campus.
The webinar can only be attended via the Zoom web link provided.
La Trobe City Campus
Other events by type
- Release and Clutch Exhibition Opening
14th Nov 2019 5:30pm
- Turn your trade into a teaching career
15th Nov 2019 3:00pm
- Turn your trade into a teaching career – Information webinar
18th Nov 2019 2:00pm
- Returning to Study
19th Nov 2019 4:00pm
- Master of Business Administration Webinar
25th Nov 2019 6:00pm