Graduate Certificate in Digital Health webinar
Pursue your passion and develop solutions to real-world problems. La Trobe's Graduate Certificate in Digital Health has been designed to make you employment ready in a rapidly changing health environment. Join our webinar to learn more about this exciting program.
- Wednesday 16 June 2021 06:00 pm until Wednesday 16 June 2021 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Future Students Centre
1300 135 045
- Presented by:
- James Boyd
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information
There's never been a better time to harness the power of digital health technology. As digital disruption rapidly transforms our health systems, there's a high demand for professionals with skills in both technology and healthcare.
For current practitioners in the health industry, the Graduate Certificate in Digital Health provides foundational knowledge in upcoming areas of digital health such as mHealth, data analytics and big data in health. This course is also an excellent platform for IT professionals looking to move into the health sector.
You'll learn how to gather, interpret and leverage high-quality data to enhance the wellbeing of individuals, families and communities.
Join this webinar to hear directly from the Chair of Digital Health, Professor James Boyd about fees, course content, commonwealth supported places and career outcomes. Ask questions and have them answered directly by our Academic.
Other events by type
- Study in Australia Digital Expo - 27 September 2021
27th Sep 2021 11:00pm
- The science behind the sport
27th Sep 2021 12:00pm
- What is the difference? - Commerce vs Business
27th Sep 2021 2:00pm
- Thinking about postgrad but not sure about your options? Join this webinar
28th Sep 2021 6:00pm
- Understand the world around you – then change it with a Bachelor of Global Studies
28th Sep 2021 2:00pm