Global Tree Hyderabad Staff Briefing Session - India - 14 December 2021
The event is organised and managed by LTU. It gives students the chance to meet virtually with representatives of the Australian and New Zealand institution and obtain important information on study options and available support services/facilities.
- Tuesday 14 December 2021 08:30 pm until Tuesday 14 December 2021 10:30 pm (Add to calendar)
- Piyush Wahi - Regional Manager - South Asia & Africa
firstname.lastname@example.org; +91 9873588145
- Presented by:
- La Trobe University
- Type of Event:
- Future Student Information; Future Student: International undergraduate; Future Student: International postgraduate; Future Student Education Fair
This event will be held on Tuesday the 14th of December from 03:00 pm - 05:00 pm IST and 08:30 pm - 10:30 pm AEDT.
The event aims to attract students from all levels of study ranging from high school to PhD and their parents. Students can seek guidance and counselling from La Trobe University representatives on institution strengths, course options, and program outcomes including career options or continuing study.
3rd Floor, G Pulla Reddy Sweets Building Beside CM Camp Office, Hyderabad, Telangana 500016
Other events by type
- Jan 2022 Study Abroad – Virtual Admissions Day - Indonesia - 16 January 2022
16th Jan 2022 3:00pm
- The Holsworth Biomedical Research Initiative Summer School
17th Jan 2022 11:00am
- Emerging Leaders Dialogues: Australia and the UK in the Indo-Pacific
17th Jan 2022 7:30pm
- Study Business webinar
19th Jan 2022 6:00pm
- Applying for Aspire Second Chance - watch on demand
20th Jan 2022 9:00am