Global recession lessons for business
Presented in partnership with the Small Business Festival and Mildura Regional Development
- Thursday 16 August 2018 06:00 pm until Thursday 16 August 2018 07:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Rebecca Crossling
(03) 5051 4000; email@example.com
- Presented by:
- Justin Lachal
- Type of Event:
- Community Event; Corporate; Public
What have we learnt from the past?
In this session you’ll discover what lessons we can learn from the Asian crisis in 1998, the tech bubble in 2001 and the global financial crisis in 2007.
Presenter, Justin Lachal is a Professor of Practice in Accounting and Auditing at La Trobe University and has over 20 years industry experience in the accounting and finance sector. He is also a fellow of the Chartered Accountants, has completed an MBA at Melbourne Business School and sits on numerous boards.
This event is presented in partnership with Mildura Regional Development and the Small Business Festival 2018.
Seminar room 1
La Trobe University, 471 Benetook Avenue, Mildura
Other events by type
- 2018 Research Integrity Forum: Authorship and Ownership
29th Jun 2018 2:30am
- The Grammar of Glitch
24th Jul 2018
- How Asia Goes to War
22nd Aug 2018 6:00pm
- Women in Leadership forum 2018: Albury/Wodonga
22nd Aug 2018 6:30pm
- The paradox of chemsex: bringing people together and breaking the gay community apart
22nd Aug 2018 1:00pm