Global advances in research translation for hospital trials
In this seminar Professor Meg Morris shall review methods to improve the implementation of scientific findings into clinical practice.
- Friday 28 August 2020 10:00 am until Friday 28 August 2020 10:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Robert Macmahon
- Presented by:
- Prof. Meg Morris, ARCH
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Translating research evidence to improve the safety, quality and outcomes of hospital services is a challenge world-wide. Co-production of clinical research with partners, communities of practice and methods for embedding a research culture within hospitals shall be explored, as well as consumer engagement to enhance research impact.
This public seminar will be held online on Zoom.
Other events by type
- Is Asia Heading for War?
4th Aug 2021 5:30pm
- Kevin Rudd and Malcolm Turnbull—The challenge of China
10th Aug 2021 5:00pm
- Living with Disability Research Seminar Research Seminar Series
11th Aug 2021 3:00pm
- Gender and Security in Asia
11th Aug 2021 3:30pm
- Developing Partnerships Between Australian and Indian Universities
11th Aug 2021 4:30pm