Global advances in research translation for hospital trials
In this seminar Professor Meg Morris shall review methods to improve the implementation of scientific findings into clinical practice.
- Friday 28 August 2020 10:00 am until Friday 28 August 2020 10:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Robert Macmahon
- Presented by:
- Prof. Meg Morris, ARCH
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Translating research evidence to improve the safety, quality and outcomes of hospital services is a challenge world-wide. Co-production of clinical research with partners, communities of practice and methods for embedding a research culture within hospitals shall be explored, as well as consumer engagement to enhance research impact.
This public seminar will be held online on Zoom.
Other events by type
- Assessing India and Australia’s strategic partnership
27th Oct 2020 4:00pm
- La Trobe Industry PhD: Connecting world class research with business
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm
- India’s Heritage: Preserving the Past While Embracing the Future
29th Oct 2020 5:00pm
- 2020 John Richards Centre Oration
29th Oct 2020 9:30am
- La Trobe's Fishburners Founders Hub Launch
29th Oct 2020 12:00pm