Global advances in research translation for hospital trials
In this seminar Professor Meg Morris shall review methods to improve the implementation of scientific findings into clinical practice.
- Friday 28 August 2020 10:00 am until Friday 28 August 2020 10:30 am (Add to calendar)
- Robert Macmahon
- Presented by:
- Prof. Meg Morris, ARCH
- Type of Event:
- Public Lecture
Translating research evidence to improve the safety, quality and outcomes of hospital services is a challenge world-wide. Co-production of clinical research with partners, communities of practice and methods for embedding a research culture within hospitals shall be explored, as well as consumer engagement to enhance research impact.
This public seminar will be held online on Zoom.
Other events by type
- National Launch of Writing Themselves In 4
3rd Feb 2021 2:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Steve Torso, Founder at Wholesale Investor and CRIISP
16th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Understanding the impediments to uptake and diffusion of take-home naloxone in Australia: Report launch and findings from a large qualitative study
17th Feb 2021 4:00pm
- Webinar: 'Breakfast at Noon' with Aaya Hakeem - Co-Founder, CEO at PhysiPal
17th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Chemsex cultures: Subcultural reproduction and queer survival
17th Mar 2021 5:00pm