Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 12 August 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 12 August 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Caroline Ondracek
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Psychology seminar - Practice-informed research and evidence-based practice in family therapy: The "both/and" approach of the Bouverie Centre
15th Apr 2021 4:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
16th Apr 2021 10:45am
- Provost Teaching Award Workshop
19th Apr 2021 3:00pm
- Transition Pedagogy
20th Apr 2021 3:30pm
- Troubleshooting mixed-mode delivery
21st Apr 2021 11:00am