Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 12 August 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 12 August 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Caroline Ondracek
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Intersectionality in digital feminist knowledge cultures: Practising a travelling theory
21st Oct 2020 4:00pm
- Inclusive and accessible education and services to students with disabilities in higher education
21st Oct 2020 2:00pm
- Getting your Readings Online
28th Oct 2020 12:00pm
- Online webinar: A Wellbeing Worthy of COVID times - the need for a relational approach
29th Oct 2020 6:00pm