Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 28 October 2020 12:00 pm until Wednesday 28 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Anna Findlay
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- HIV and Hepatitis Pre and Post Test Discussion - A short course for infection prevention and control practitioners
11th Feb 2021
- Adding an attendance module to your LMS
25th Feb 2021 10:00am
- La Trobe Sport - Introduction to Sport at La Trobe
25th Feb 2021 12:00pm
- Classroom teaching for mixed mode cohorts
25th Feb 2021 11:00am
- La Trobe Sport - Experience Sport at La Trobe (Health & Fitness, La Trobe League, Representative Sport and Facilities)
25th Feb 2021 12:30pm