Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 01 July 2020 01:00 pm until Wednesday 01 July 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Caroline Ondracek
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
7th May 2020 2:00pm
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
13th Jul 2020 2:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Assessment and Feedback
13th Jul 2020 2:30pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Introduction to LMS
13th Jul 2020 1:00pm
- Foundations of Learning and Teaching: Our Context, Our Students
13th Jul 2020 10:00am