Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 28 October 2020 12:00 pm until Wednesday 28 October 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Anna Findlay
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in communications, social sciences and arts
2nd Dec 2020 5:15pm
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm
- Efficiency and equity in maternal health care
2nd Dec 2020 12:30pm
- ONLINE EVENT: Monday was Washing Day Discovering History Lecture
3rd Dec 2020 5:30pm
- Pandemic Intimacies: Gay and bisexual men mediating intimacy during the coronavirus conjuncture
16th Dec 2020 4:00pm