Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Wednesday 24 June 2020 11:00 am until Wednesday 24 June 2020 12:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Caroline Ondracek
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Online event: Bendigo Invention and Innovation Festival 2020
31st Aug 2020
- Relaxation & Meditation Sessions
3rd Sep 2020 1:30pm
- Facilitating learning and teaching activities online using ZOOM
8th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Learning and Teaching with Microsoft Teams
15th Sep 2020 1:00pm
- Online event: Using Camtasia to record and edit video
16th Sep 2020 12:00pm