Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Tuesday 13 October 2020 01:00 pm until Tuesday 13 October 2020 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Anna Findlay
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Effective mixed-mode assessment and feedback
26th Feb 2021 11:00am
- International Women's Day 2021
8th Mar 2021
- Improving accessibility in your subject
9th Mar 2021 3:00pm
- Gender-Based Violence Drop-In Session
10th Mar 2021 12:00pm
- Global Status of Biotech Crops and the Oceanian Biotech Perspective
11th Mar 2021 4:00pm