Getting Online Exams Right
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly.
- Thursday 06 May 2021 01:00 pm until Thursday 06 May 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
The high stakes experience of an online exam has to go right.
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly on the big day - so that your students have the best experience possible.
This session is intended to include time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
Benefits of joining the session:
- Use of online exam templates
- Standard recommended settings for online exams
- Managing external MCQ question sources
- Managing Gradebook
- Online exam analytics
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- LMS Gradebook Setup
19th May 2021 2:00pm
- Exploring contemporary butch lesbian identity in the context of the UK gender wars
19th May 2021 5:00pm
- Management, Sport and Tourism Departmental Seminar
20th May 2021 11:00am
- Psychology seminar - Neural mechanisms underlying delirium risk in older adults
20th May 2021 4:00pm
- Economics, Finance and Marketing Departmental Seminar
21st May 2021 10:45am