Getting Online Exams Right
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly.
- Thursday 06 May 2021 01:00 pm until Thursday 06 May 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
The high stakes experience of an online exam has to go right.
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly on the big day - so that your students have the best experience possible.
This session is intended to include time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
Benefits of joining the session:
- Use of online exam templates
- Standard recommended settings for online exams
- Managing external MCQ question sources
- Managing Gradebook
- Online exam analytics
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Bystander Action Training: Students - Cancelled
28th Jul 2021 10:00am
- Psychology seminar - Mental wellbeing and resilience: From neuroscience to clinical translation
29th Jul 2021 4:00pm
- Mental Health Basics Training Part 1 - Staff and students
2nd Aug 2021 9:00am
- LMS design for effective mixed mode learning
2nd Aug 2021 11:00am
- Vice-Chancellor’s Teaching Awards
4th Aug 2021 10:00am