Getting Online Exams Right
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly.
- Monday 04 October 2021 01:00 pm until Monday 04 October 2021 02:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Education Services
- Presented by:
- Dan Laurence & Robin Bebbington
- Type of Event:
The high stakes experience of an online exam has to go right.
This session is designed to provide you with all the best practices and practical advice to help ensure that your online exam runs smoothly on the big day - so that your students have the best experience possible.
We will have time for discussion afterwards, so bring all your questions!
Benefits of joining the session:
- Use of online exam templates
- Standard recommended settings for online exams
- Managing external MCQ question sources
- Managing Gradebook
- Online exam analytics
- Please note this session is only available for La Trobe University staff members.
- This session may be recorded for promotion and/or quality assurance purposes. Recorded sessions will be made available on the Education Services intranet page.
- A link to join the webinar will be provided by email reminder once your online registration has been completed.
Other events by type
- Regional Perspectives on the Free and Open Indo-Pacific: Emerging Leaders Program
30th Sep 2021 9:00am
- Imagining and remaking PrEP after COVID-19: an evidence-making intervention perspective
20th Oct 2021 4:00pm
- Spatio-temporal joint species distribution modeling – A community-level basis function approach
21st Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Groupwork and Group Assessment
26th Oct 2021 12:00pm
- Configuring LMS Group Assignments
27th Oct 2021 12:00pm