Getting your Readings Online
In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
- Tuesday 16 June 2020 12:00 pm until Tuesday 16 June 2020 01:00 pm (Add to calendar)
- Presented by:
- Caroline Ondracek
- Type of Event:
Reading Lists is a library service that manages readings for your subject. In this session, you will learn how setting up a list can help your students develop their reading and research skills.
Workshop participants will learn how to structure a list and add content from a variety of sources, including:
- book chapters
- academic journals
- newspaper articles
- library resources
Examples of best practice reading list design will also be shared and you'll learn how to embed a reading list into your subject Learning Management System (LMS) site.
Location: Online via Zoom - a link to the session will be sent to you upon registration. Please refer to your ticket for more information.
Other events by type
- Alumni panel: Careers in health
24th Nov 2020 6:15pm
- Mobile Health Technologies bring Therapeutic Exercise to the Home during a Pandemic
25th Nov 2020 12:00pm
- A 21st century (pandemic friendly) approach to delivering exercise-based cardiac rehabilitation
25th Nov 2020 1:00pm
- Online Seminar: Dialoguing with Images
26th Nov 2020 10:00am
- Gratitude, resilience and mental wellbeing
2nd Dec 2020 5:00pm